WPA SUPPLICANT EAP-TNC

fbernal at um.es fbernal
Wed Jun 25 07:27:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have already set up a development scenario for test TNC. The
scenario has a host with WPA-SUPPLICANT, AP with HOSTAPD and a AAA
with FreeRadius. Now, I have a new problem :) I'm using EAP-TNC over
EAP-TTLS but I've obtained a EAP-TTLS AVP OVERFLOW.

Is this error showed because there are extra data in AVP?

In wpa_supplicant version 0.6.4 I have seen that support TNC
fragmentation, Will the previous error be solved with fragmentation?
or comes the error from another way?

Jouni Malinen <j at w1.fi> escribi???