Does WPA supplicant contain ANY OpenSSL code?

Bar, Eitan eitanb
Tue Apr 24 23:35:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have a question regarding legal aspects of WPA supplicant.
Does it contain ANY OpenSSL code (other than header files of course required to link with OpenSSL in certain configurations)?

I?m asking this question since in the ?README-Windows.txt? file contained in the distribution it says that ?This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit?.
Does this refer only to the code patches that are provided? Or is there really OpenSSL code hiding somewhere inside the supplicant?

Thanks!
 Eitan