Has anyone noticed the supplicant as a service hangs as "Stopping" when asked to "Stop"

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Sat Oct 14 19:33:27 PDT 2006

Thanks Jouni,

I've implemented your changes and they seem to work.  I'm surprised
you did not see the same hang as I, but your changes work for what I
was seeing as well!

thanks,

george