Hostap and MD5 and wep key

Carlos Peñafiel carpeher
Mon May 22 08:18:35 PDT 2006

> > Hello, I have a problem with my hostap.
>
>What exactly are you trying to make it do? IEEE 802.1X authentication
>with static WEP keys?

I am trying to make a network which if a client want to connect to it, that
client has to authentication with a login and a password (wireless client,
with hostap and with RADIUS server, all of these are for other purposes).
Really, I dont need WEP keys, but If I have to use it , I dont care work
with that.

What do you know that I should do? Thank you for your time.

Carlos.