Hostap & ifrename

Matt Brown matt
Wed Mar 15 12:26:20 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 09:44 +0100, Svata Dedic wrote:

> I am using hostap-0.4.4 - is there some fix for this issue in later
> versions, so I should consider an upgrade ? There was a patch sent to
> this list back in September 2005 I think, but the patch didn't work for
> me: contents of /proc/net/hostap were screwed (duplicate directory names
> etc).

Ian sent in a revised patch based on my earlier work at the end of
January. You can find it at
http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2006-January/012457.html

As far as I'm aware it hasn't been committed to the driver yet, however
it addresses (or at least it should) the issues that Jouni raised about
my earlier patch.

Cheers

--
Matt Brown