PRISM2_NON_VOLATILE_DOWNLOAD in kernel 2.6.14

Henrik Brix Andersen brix
Tue Jan 10 15:35:13 PST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 06:14:05PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> It happened much earlier than I thought.  With the current kernel from
> git:
> /home/proski/src/hostap/driver/modules/hostap_cs.c: At top level:
> /home/proski/src/hostap/driver/modules/hostap_cs.c:987: error: unknown
> field 'attach' specified in initializer
>
> Damn PCMCIA.  Now standalone hostap driver can be considered officially
> obsolete.

Darn. Means I'd better start looking into why the in-kernel hostap_pci
driver doesn't work for my WPA-PSK enabled AP...

Thank you for the heads-up.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix at gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd