WPA_Supplicant used with CCKM.

Renaud Roques r.roques
Thu Feb 16 06:50:54 PST 2006

Hello List,

My configuration is:
- madwifi-old on Linux 2.4 + Wpa_supplicant-0.4.2
- Cisco Cardbus A,B,G
- Two Cisco Access Point 1200
- RADIUS Server.

My goal, is to use CCKM protocol for fast secure roaming.

For now, I can authenticate my mobile station with WPA. I think that the
configurations of my access points are OK. But still, CCKM does not work.
Is it possible to authenticate with CCKM with WPA_Supplicant? If so, what is
the configuration that I need and which version of wpa_supplicant support
this?
Is it simply possible to do "classical roaming" with WPA_Supplicant? Again,
with which version?

Does anybody try this before? I know that one solution would be to buy the
DeviceScape software, but isn't there another way to proceed?

Thank you.

Regards.

Renaud ROQUES