[Fwd: RE: Problem Configuring "hostapd"]

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan
Wed Dec 13 01:11:52 PST 2006

Hi,

I got openssl now. I download it from "http://www.openssl.org/" and
configured it successfully. I am trying to set the path variable, but i
don't know where i am doing the mistake. I am having the same problem
again. My path to openssl is as under.

/usr/src/CASC-LWAP/openssl-0.9.7l/include/openssl/ssl.h
/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/ssl.h

How can i add the path.

Please help.

Nazeer Khan

>Hi,
>
>I download the latest stable version of hostapd-0.4.5, but i
>am having problem with the configuration.
>
>All the problems are with "tls_openssl.c"
>
>It starts with this.....
>
>tls_openssl.c:25:25: error: openssl/ssl.h: No such file or directory
tls_openssl.c:26:25: error: openssl/err.h: No such file or directory
tls_openssl.c:27:28: error: openssl/pkcs12.h: No such file or directory
tls_openssl.c:28:28: error: openssl/x509v3.h: No such file or directory
tls_openssl.c:45: error: syntax error before 'SSL'
>tls_openssl.c:45: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
tls_openssl.c:46: warning: type defaults to 'int' in
>declaration of 'ssl_in'
>tls_openssl.c:46: warning: type defaults to 'int' in
>declaration of 'ssl_out'
>tls_openssl.c:46: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

Please set the PATH to where your openssl include files are present. --
Ram

HostAP mailing list
HostAP at shmoo.com

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.