compiling wpa_supplicant on Mac OSX

blaqb0x at netscape.net blaqb0x
Wed Apr 19 16:12:23 PDT 2006

"I would expect core code to build without problems, but I don't know
what would be needed for the driver interface. libpcap can probably be
used for providing access to EAPOL frames, but the driver communication
(driver_*.c file in wpa_supplicant) may
needhttp://m01.mail.netscape.com/15106/nc/en-us/Mail/compose-message.aspx
#
Send to be implemented from
scratch.

Do you happen to know whether there are any publicly available Mac OS X
development systems? I could take a more detailed look at what can be
built now and what would require more work if I were to find a way of
testing builds and getting access to the needed include and library
files."

I'm not much of a programmer but, I believe their developers site might
have some answers.

http://developer.apple.com/networking/

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com