wpa_supplicant Windows port, again (WPA2)

Bryan Kadzban bryan
Sun Sep 25 18:33:52 PDT 2005

Jouni Malinen wrote:
> There is quite large difference in latency when comparing results
> from tests with debug enabled and disabled. In other words, the
> negotiation is more likely to succeed if debugging is disabled.

OK, I'll try that too.  I'm not quite sure how I'll tell when traffic
may be passed on the wireless link (right now, I'm watching the debug
output for "CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED" or something like that); maybe I'll
just have to use the UDP socket and get status messages.

Er, wait, I think I remember the wpa_supplicant code sending that event
string out the UDP socket, too -- I should probably watch for that
instead (after rechecking the code to see what the string is).

Anyway, I will try it without debugging, in any case.  Thanks yet again!