Developers' documentation for wpa_supplicant and hostapd

Leonardo Maccari maccari-thisaintpartofmyaddress-
Mon Nov 28 08:27:55 PST 2005

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 01:35:25PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> You have now a good chance to get explanation for your favorite
> difficult to understand area! Just let me know where that is and I'll
> try to make sure the implementation gets commented out properly to make
> it easier and faster to understand what is going on and why.

I think the double macro definition in eapol_sm.c is confusing to get at
first glance.

ciao,
leonardo.
--
   Key fingerprint = 3129 C583 F03B 2E73 0115  C040 3489 0185 B592 19FE
 Obviously -thisaintpartofmyaddress- is not part of my real email address