Useful link for searching HostAP mailing list

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Mar 18 21:53:14 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 02:09:50PM +0530, Thirumalai T. Bhattar wrote:

> I was struggling to search the HostAP mailing list (the current/new one)
> and so created a freefind link for it.

Getting the current mailing list archives included in the search is a
good idea, but there seems to be couple of drawbacks with this link to
freefind. It does not index all pages (at least currently), i.e., it
does not find all messages. The search does not include messages from
the previously used archive. I do not agree with all "terms and
conditions" for the freefind search.

> May be we can add this link to the 'Host AP related links' or in the
> main HostAP site, so that it is useful for everybody.

Based on the above mentioned reasons I'm not going to add this link.
However, I added the new mailing list archive to the mailing list search
at http://hostap.epitest.fi/.