Useful link for searching HostAP mailing list

Martin Samuelsson hostap
Wed Mar 16 11:47:01 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 04:52:06PM +0530, Thirumalai T. Bhattar wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 14:09, Thirumalai T. Bhattar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was struggling to search the HostAP mailing list (the current/new one)
> > and so created a freefind link for it.
> >
> > One can use the link
> >
> > http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=39363193
> >
> > to search for stuff available at the mailing list (in the URL
> > http://sisyphus.iocaine.com/pipermail/hostap/ )

Great initiative!

That thing helped me read a fair bit of ipw2100 related problems, but
none matching my mine. At least I know now that it hasn't been on the
list before.

> > May be we can add this link to the 'Host AP related links' or in the
> > main HostAP site, so that it is useful for everybody.

I second that! Could who ever manages the web site please give that idea
a thought?
--
/Martin