kernel: wifi0: invalid skb->cb magic (0x74736f68, expected 0xf08a36a2) (problem "solved")

Volker Widor volker
Sun Jun 26 22:51:21 PDT 2005

Hi,

a few days ago i wrote about a problem connectiong my pocket-pc to ho
hostap-based ap.
now all works fine - the reason for this message was the aktivated
"wlan-power-saving" on the ppc.
i am happy now to be able to have the net on my ppc.
anyway the ppc  has still problems about connectiong to the net not
suigessting to use a "df?" - but this is all releated to the os (its ms :-().

what i wonder about is the error message on the ap.
well, maybe someone having the same problem will find this helpfull :-)