Nokia C110\C111

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Jun 1 06:14:25 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 10:13:31PM +1200, Nevyn wrote:

> Shouldn't you post exception cards on your website? I mean, you specify the
> chipset, and sure I've heard that there are some exceptions but no real list
> of what those exceptions are.

What do you mean with an exception? http://hostap.epitest.fi/ lists
three supported chipset versions: Prism2, Prism2.5, and Prism3. As far
as I can tell, Nokia C110 is not using any of these and as such, it is
not really an exception.

If someone claims that it is based on Prism2, Prism2.5, or Prism3, I
would suggest opening up one of the cards and looking at the MAC chip
and comparing it to list of MAC chips used in Prism2/2.5/3..