Nokia C110\C111

Nevyn nevynh
Wed Jun 1 03:13:31 PDT 2005

I heard you previously. It's not a case of not believing you or being dense
but a case of 1. learning the patterns used in the hostap_cs.conf file so
that I don't have to be on this list 2. making sure of my facts before going
to the maintainers of the Linux Wireless Howto and pointing out that there
are some rather big exceptions with the Nokia C110 cards. I have brought
several of these cards based upon the chipset only to find that they can't
be used for the purpose I have intended them for. As this is the case, I
would like to help anyone else avoid this mistake.
Shouldn't you post exception cards on your website? I mean, you specify the
chipset, and sure I've heard that there are some exceptions but no real list
of what those exceptions are.