wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.3.6

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Jan 24 19:00:57 PST 2005

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 08:57:01PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> The main focus on this release was in fixing bugs and this is likely
> the last development release of 0.3.x branch. I will make a new CVS
> branch for future 0.3.x releases and the first 0.3.x stable release
> will be released from this branch after some more testing.

Well.. No, it wasn't the last development release. wpa_supplicant v0.3.5
introduced an unfortunate misfeature that triggered a busy loop in scan
result processing if no AP matched with the configuration. I released
v0.3.6 of wpa_supplicant with just the minimal changes to fix this
problem in order to make it easier to get a well defined version for
testing before making the first 0.3.x release from the stable branch.