Pre-authentication

Manoj Verma, Noida manojv
Mon Jan 24 00:07:05 PST 2005

Hi,

I wanted to know how I can test the WPA2 pre-authentication functionality.

We have a WPA2 enabled Access point (CISCO 1200 Series) which doesn't seems
to support pre-authetication, i.e. the pre-authetication bit in the WPA2-IE
is not set to 1.

Is there any commercial Access point available that supports
Pre-authentication?

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj