No connection using Radius+LDAP but without LDAP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Aug 9 19:35:48 PDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:42:21PM +0200, Florian Prester wrote:

> Yes, it works fine if the user is taken from a local userbase instead of
> an LDAP-query. That's why I intend I could be a timeout problem.

Sorry if I was not clear enough, but what I meant was whether the
authentication with LDAP server worked with out wireless client
implementations (i.e., something not using wpa_supplicant). EAP
authentication should not have that strict timeouts.. Well, at least
wpa_supplicant or hostapd does not have. Which AP are you using?