Changes in the Supplicant when Linux Bridge is enabled

veerendra.madiwalappa at wipro.com veerendra.madiwalappa
Mon Apr 25 05:13:11 PDT 2005

Hi,

Would like to know what will be the changes that have to be incorporated
in the wpa supplicant 0.3.8 if Linux Bridge is enabled. I think I will
have to disable the usage of libpcap and libdnet libraries and have to
work on "bro" interface. Please reply me at your earliest convenience
with your inputs. Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks and Regds

Veerendra Kumar M.B.

Being defeated is always a temporary condition, giving up is what makes
it permanent

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately