Intel(R)PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter

Linda Terjesen terjesenl
Tue Sep 21 10:18:39 PDT 2004

hello.
i've seen a couple of messages related to the Intel(R)PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter.
however, i have not read any solution and wonder if anyone has one?

i also have a Dell laptop which has a Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter card in
it. I have secured my wireless network using wep encryption. When using my Dell laptop i am rarely
able to connect to the wireless network and the internet. when able to connect momentarily, i also
repeatedly loose connection.

if anyone has a solution please let me know. thanks!