ap ghost !?! help

hiphin hiphin
Mon Oct 4 03:39:32 PDT 2004

... prism2.5 (width 1.0.7/1.3.6), from windows prism flas utility has new MAC, card is on linux now, on booting I have
prism2_srec -r wlan0 rf010704.hex, and it does perfect job width no error, AP is working, and working in WDS width two others

ifconfig and iwconfig - show only new MAC

iwlist wlan0 scanning - list two others AP in WDS, and himself width old MAC, clients sometimes see that ghost to,

anyone has some experience on this, is there help, should help if I put back old MAC (how to write MAC from linux into flash), is hostapd in any way inwolved width MAC, he was compiled while wlan0 has old MAC... any idea