authenticated?

Morgan Read mstuff
Mon Oct 4 03:26:37 PDT 2004

Hi,
Is anybody able confirm that the final but one line in the attached file
(AUTHENTICATED.txt) means what is says, ie I've succeeded in
authenticating against the server?  And, consequently problems with
getting an IP are with dhcp and dhclient and not wpa_supplicant (see
dhclient.txt)?

Is it possible to set up wpa_supplicant to run dhclient automatically
once authentication is complete?

Also, I've assumed the WPA responses "EAPOL frame too short" (last line
etc) are irrelevant as I'm not using wpa but 802.1x?

Resolved earlier ssl private_key errors by commenting out private_key in
the conf file - so, private_key not necessary; wpa_supplicant seems to
do this internally.  wpa-supplicant.conf attached fyi.

Regards,
Morgan.
--
Morgan Read