Firmware for > 11 channels

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Jun 16 19:08:34 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 01:56:53AM +1200, Matt Brown wrote:

> Just to clarify some of the details in that message regarding the
> capabilities of hostap. It states the hostap doesn't allow dumping PDA
> yet. Can I now use hostap_diag -p for this task, or should I still use
> Pavel's prism2dl utility?

hostap_diag format is not likely to be very easy to use, but
"prism2_srec -D wlan0" format should be compatible with Prism2 firmware
I did with this command (and matching -P option in prism2_srec), so I
would recommend first starting with volatile RAM download without
changing anything in the flash.