hostapd radius authentication [mac/mac]

nondito nondito
Sat Jun 12 09:20:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am using hostapd with freeradius for to authenticate
wireless clients based on the MAC. In my radius I see
teh authentication parameters sent by hostapd are
MAC/MAC.

>>Sat Jun 12 19:48:40 2004 : Auth: Login OK:
[00904b606290/00904b606290] (from client hunter port
0)

Now, I had the radius server previously setup for my
other wireless devices but the clients are added in
the basis of MAC/Shared-Key. Is there anyway I can
change any parameter, or modify the source to alter
the check items?

Thanks,

nondito