Wired

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Jun 5 22:27:26 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 10:58:14AM +0200, Gunter Burchardt wrote:

> OK - this part is ready and testet. Next part is to divide Host AP
> driver and hostapd functionality. I will start with initialisation
> process. There is much Host AP related stuff. I will move it to the new
> function hostapd_driver_init() in driver.c .

Thanks. I applied the patch with number of small changes. To reduce
amount of work I need to do in applying future patches, please consider
following comments.

- don't change American vs. British spelling
- try to match indentation, white space, line length (< 80) with rest of
  the code
- hostapd -> struct hostap_data (i.e., do not use typedef for
  structures; I know lot of current code is doing it, but all new code
  and changes should use "struct hostapd_data")
- mark functions static if they are not called from other files
- use HOSTAPD_DEBUG (or hostapd_logger) instead of printf (yes, I know
  printf is used in existing code; it should not be)
- I removed _func postfix from the function pointer
- I cleaned up function pointer call