Hostap and WPA?

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof
Wed Jun 2 08:40:04 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 08:47:10AM -0500, Hafeez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am surprised to see that no one replied to my post, and was very
> disappointed. Well I just wanted to say that, I was able to compile the new
> version 0.2.2 on Fedora Core 2, and I am able to use wpa_supplicant with it.
> I must say this project lacks documentation, and there is very little help
> from the developer.

This happens. Don't get upset at that -- it's just the way many open
projects work. I see only Jouni has committed to CVS so I can see how
hard it may have been to get many things rollng.

Perhaps you can improve the *already* existing documenation, instead of
just whining?

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E