Hostap and WPA?

Pedro Miguel da Silva Ramalhais ramalhais
Wed Jun 2 08:13:02 PDT 2004

Hi!
I don't think you're right about those remarks about the developer.
Jouni has been very helpful and hard-working.
There's documentation in hostap, so why don't you read it?

Pedro Miguel da Silva Ramalhais <ramalhais at serrado.net>