rate chanages

Pavel Roskin proski
Thu Jan 29 11:00:19 PST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Jason Carr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I keep getting the following... It's quite weird, I don't know why
> I'm having the rate change so much... the client is about 25 feet
> away from the computer.  Any clue why this is changing?

It looks like you have periodic interference every 3-8 minutes with
duration of less than one minute.  Every time the rate goes to 110 it
stays at that level for minutes.  When the rate goes down it recovers in
less than a minute.  You can make a chart at see for yourself.

I'm not a radio engineer, but I suspect the interference can be caused by
other devices, such as phones and microwave ovens working at 2.4 GHz.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin