how to force Vcc to 5V

Pavel Roskin proski
Thu Feb 19 22:10:01 PST 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:

> So, I was wondering if I could force the driver to power the card with 5V to
> test if this was really the thing that was making the difference.

You cannot force the card driver because it doesn't control the voltage.
It merely check compatibility of the CIS with the parameters set by the
socket.  You can force the socket driver to set 5V if the hardware allows
it.  See the sources for your socket driver, such as yenta_socket, i82365
or tcic.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin