Hostap configuration - internet resoucres ?

Sergio M. Ammirata ammirata
Sun Feb 15 06:22:22 PST 2004

After a lot of trial and error I was able to get CCMP with static keys
working on top of a WDS link.

The key synchronization is a big issue though. They have to be both started
at the same time.

Is there a way to disable the sequence number counter when one is using
static keys?
I was looking at hostap_crypt_ccmp.c but it is not quite obvious to me where
to do it?

Thanks,

Sergio