use of hostap, wds, 802.1x

Alan Dawson aland
Fri Apr 30 17:03:29 PDT 2004

Quoting Alan Dawson <aland at burngreave.net>:

> I have 802.1x working with hostap, authenticating clients to the access
> point
> against a remote radius server, though when this is so, the access points
> cannot form wds links between each other.
>
> Is this possible, and if so, are there any pointers to a successful
> configuration.

I found these reports from last year
http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2003-May/002775.html
http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2003-April/002288.html

that seem to describe what I'd like to be able to do.. can anybody pass some
more information on about them ?  I'm using hostap 0.1.3

AED
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "