firmware upgrade

Pavel Roskin proski
Thu Oct 9 20:46:39 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, tony stone wrote:

> i just would like to ask if there are any ways that i can download the
> firmware 1.5.6 on a zcomax card permanently? i observed that i have to
> upgrade my card everytime i boot my system. i want to have a permanent
> firmware so i wouldnt have the hassle to load it during my reboot.

Please look at http://linux.junsun.net/intersil-prism/

This question really should be added to the HostAP FAQ.  It's the most
frequently asked question.  I understand reluctance to recommend the CVS
version or winupdate to everybody, but once the next version of HostAP is
released, there will be no excuse for not having this question in the FAQ.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin