Bridging between WLAN interfaces

Jeff Meden blade
Wed Nov 19 12:36:07 PST 2003

When you say 'having trouble' what exactly do you mean?  I have used a
variety of platforms to bridge multiple interfaces.  It is sometimes
necessary to tweak the settings in brctl and hostap, because the card
itself by default acts like a bridge among the clients it controls, and
depending on usage you have to force the packets 'up' to the bridge
interface so they can be moved across.  My particular platform of
experience is Slackware, but it should be the same anywhere.  Hope this
helps!

Jeff