WEP key make some error

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Nov 11 18:16:02 PST 2003

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 10:13:19AM +0900, imp wrote:

> When I use WEP key, and run hostap for several hours, then the hostap make bellow error.
>
> wifi0: hfa384x_cmd: cmd_queue full

Can you still use the card after this? Does the driver eventually
recover? If not, can you fix this by running 'iwpriv wlan0 reset 0' or
'iwpriv wlan0 reset 1'? Can you get the previous messages just before
the first "cmd_queue full"?

And the set of default questions..

Which Host AP driver version?
Which kernel version?
Which hardware platform/CPU?
Which Prism2/2.5/3 card (model/NICID/firmware versions)?