hostap code does not compile on 64bit alpha

Dustin Marquess jailbird
Tue May 27 19:58:00 PDT 2003

> > Has anyone compiled hostap-0.0.3.tar.gz code on a DEC alpha
> > platform?

> I do not have access to any Alpha that is running Linux and I haven't
> installed cross-compiler for that platform, so I do not test it that
> often. It would help, if you provided some more details about the
> problem; like compiler warning/error messages.. Better yet, if someone
> can provide me a temporary account on an Alpha running Linux (and
> with working kernel compilation environment), I could fix the possible
> problems in Host AP driver more easily.

Jouni,

If you want, I have 3 Alphas I can give you an account on to work with.
I mainly use hostap on my x86 router, but as avid Alpha support, I'll do
anything to help out my fellow Alpha users :)

-Dustin