Compile problem on 2.4.20

Dave dave
Mon Jan 6 15:24:47 PST 2003

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone might know why PRISM2_HOSTAPD would not be defined
in hostap_wlan.h?

To build the hostap drivers I used instructions located in
kernel-patches/README and copied the .c and .h files to the 2.4.20 tree as
well as applied the patch.

When compiling the modules hostap_cs.c hits assoc_ap_addr being undefined
and cannot continue.

I assume that that define should only be used when building the hostapd app
and something should change when building hostap as part of the
kernel...yes?

Anyway, I just defined it and got it built just fine...just a heads up..

Thanks!

-Dave