BasicRate of WiFi test.

cujo cujo
Tue Feb 18 17:59:27 PST 2003

I dont know if i'v understood your question correctly but...

I am developing APs on embedded linux machines and went to
Wi-Fi Test twice.(once to SJ, one to Singapore.)
Hope this can help u.

1)
As you already know, AP HAS TO have capability of changing
Basic Rates.

2)
It does not have to be run-time(dynamic?) change.
You can change Basic Rates setting and then reboot the system for
each test.
The way of changing Basic Rates... They don't care.

3)
You may get help from Wi-Fi Test lab, Japan.
As far as I know, Mr. Hamazaki is in charge of the test in Japan.
(unfortunately, i lost his name card and can't give you any more info than his name.)
He is very kind and I think he will surely guide you.
Please say hello to him and let me know his email once u meet him.