kernel NULL pointer dereference with hostap_cs

Jeetendra Kumar jeetendra
Sun Apr 13 23:24:21 PDT 2003

Hi Jouni,
Thanks for your response.
I am attaching the output file after running the error message through
ksymoops.

Hope this helps you understand the cause of the error message I am getting.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jeetendra

--