hostAP stat parameter - URGENT QUESTION

Jeff Meden jmeden
Tue Apr 8 09:41:54 PDT 2003

If you're referring to jiffies and the last_* variables, i believe they
come from the 802.11 'timing vector' (or whatever the actual term is),
which is a counter used by the driver to keep track of client timeouts,
and forms part of a wep key, among other things.  Its measured in
thousanths of a second, jiffies is now (i believe) and the last_ times
are self-explanatory.