wireless ext. patch

Jean Tourrilhes jt
Mon Oct 28 09:15:18 PST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 04:40:23PM +0800, Yanghwee TAN wrote:
> hey jean,
>
> where may i find the wireless extension patch for v12 to v13?
> or to any further recent one from v12 will do as well.
> is there a diff file somewhere that i can download?
>
> with the current v12, can i just use the patch to v15?
> i read the diff and its only for v14 to v15.  :(

	You need each incremental patch, and all those patches are on
my web page (including v11 to v12).
	What I was telling is that, for most things people are doing
are currently doing, you don't need to upgrade and you can use
whatever is available in the kernel.

> well, jason suggested to me to patch the w.ext and
> see if i can fix the missing essid problem that i'm still having.

	I was not aware of this bug. Was it a driver bug ?

> cheers,
> -yanghwee-

	Jean