Firmware STA 1.5.4, R1010504.HEX

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Thu Oct 24 02:49:48 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 02:29:53PM -0400, Gerald Britton wrote:

> These don't appear to actually be in CVS.  Did you add and remove them
> for some reason? or did they just not actually make it into CVS?

I added them and even remembered to run the script to update public CVS
repository. However, this did not work.. It looks like new tar version
decided that it would be better to overwrite symlink with a new
directory instead of using the symlink.. Well, I modified the script and
the changes are now visible also in the public CVS repository.