Firmware STA 1.5.4, R1010504.HEX

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze
Tue Oct 15 15:23:46 PDT 2002

http://www.intersil.com/design/prism/ss/crack-n-peel/prod-drvr/pcm-cnp-lic-win.asp

...and this little excerpt from the site...

"..With this driver PCMCIA and PCI platforms will automatically upgrade firmware
based on PDA information in the card, but USB devices that currently have Primary
firmware versions older than 1.1.1 will not be supported via RAM download. Users
must manually update the primary to version 1.1.1 or higher before they can
take advantage of RAM download features inherent in the 2.0.2 driver."