hostap, DWL-520, Soekris net4201

Jacques Caron Jacques.Caron
Thu Oct 17 08:18:10 PDT 2002

Since I'm in Europe, I don't use the default US power supplies :-) I had
two power supplies where you can select the voltage and polarity. The first
one was set at 9V and I had lots of trouble with it. The second one was set
at 12V and works like a charm. They're both 500 mA. Don't know if just
changing the voltage (and hence the power) did it or if there's something
else different with the power supply, though (haven't tried the first one
set at 12V, actually).

Hope that helps,

Jacques.