Still No Listings with PVR v3.06

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sat Nov 4 08:39:25 PDT 2017

From: Ralph Corderoy
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 6:38 PM

>Right, so why doesn't searching for "everything" with the `^' regexp as
>a second command achieve that listing of new programmes to eyeball?

Because with --verbose before "everything" is displayed there is a huge
number of WARNING: lines saying among other things, " ... already exists" as
well as other unwanted material.  This has been pointed out in the forum
discussion, but I am not sure it has been understood.  One solution would be
to filter them out.  Another would be to display only lines beginning with 4
or 5 numeric digits followed by a :

Better would be to have an option to display the newly added programmes or
not, or even just to put it back as it was.

Best wishes
Richard