News Quiz Extra pvr Download Failed

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Thu May 18 07:29:02 PDT 2017

[snip]> Need to study how the whole process is supposed to work.  If I
am lucky
> somebody will tell me.

I have now read the documentation again and clearly I have been lucky in
the past but now I know better!

I have added type = tv,radio to my prefs to ensure refresh does both.

I also want to add channel filtering so that only tv, Radio 3, Radio 4
and Radio 4 Extra are cached.  I hope to achieve this by running:-

get_iplayer --prefs-add --refresh-include="Radio 4","Radio 3"

Is that the right syntax and are tv channels included by default or
should I add tv explicitly?