News Quiz Extra pvr Download Failed

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed May 17 16:47:24 PDT 2017

>From: Budge Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 23:30

>Found the pid and downloaded by pid and all went well as follows:-

>alastair at ibmserver2:~> get_iplayer --pid
>p0530vlq --type=radio --radiomode=better

The PID for downloading the AAC/M4A file is b08qgx61.  I downloaded it
using --radiomode=hlsaacstd at 40Mbit/s.

p0530vlq is the PID for the podcast.  I think I saw in one of the
get_iplayer release notes that podcasts were no longer supported.  You can
download it at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010m2mj/episodes/downloads
It gives you a choice of 128kbit/s and 64kbit/s.