Issues with Large Files

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 14:48:17 PST 2017

Hi and many thanks for the info.  I shall play around with Handbrake and
ffmpeg and see which gives the best result.

I find it significant that this is only a problem with larger files.  I
wonder what the size threshold is and why.

Will report back.  Also need to see how to automate the cleaning up
process on the back of GiP.

Regards,
Budge