HAFStd/High mode now available to those outside UK?

Timothy tmthywynn8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:37:44 PST 2017

I just randomly ran GiP with the -i argument on a PID recently, and noticed that the HAFStd and HAFHigh modes are now available to those outside the United Kingdom. Can anyone besides me confirm this also? For those curious, I ran it on a series of Doctor Who titled "Serpent Crest" (series PID b08dmxq7), as well as the single "The Internet Wants a Chat" (PID b008m46l). Note that the dash modes don't exhibit the same quality upgrade for those not living in the UK.

Timothy