get_iplayer-2.99 search is different

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:05:52 PST 2017

hello

the problem is the "long" option.

I was read the --dump-option output again.
the --long option has two very different meanings.

under display options
 --long, -l                                          long
                             Show extended programme info

under search options
 --long, -l                                          long 1
                             Additionally search in programme
descriptions and episode names  (same as --fields=name,episode,desc )

i was only thinking of the display option when i added it to the options file.
so removing it from options should resolve the issue.

that is confusing .

--
terry l. ridder ><>